Busan Contents Market 2021
In order to promote BCM events and expand K-CONTENT fandom, we are recruiting BCM 2021 AMBASSADOR so please apply according to the below procedure.
|1||Name||BCM 2021 AMBASSADOR|
|2||Purpose||To promote BCM events and expand K-CONTENT fandom|
|3||Period||Wednesday, Sep. 15th 2021 ~ Friday, Oct. 15th 2021 *Based on KST|
|4||Subject||About 30 creators in 6 languages who run YouTube channel in domestic or foreign|
|5||Languages||6 languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish)
* Languages will be expanded gradually from 2022
Submit a link of your K-CONTENT video on your YouTube channel to the ambassador community in the BCM website.
* After submitted, ambassadors can see their works and other applicants\' works in the ambassador community.
|Period||One year (Renew on a yearly basis)|
|Renewal||By evaluating ambassador activities, 10% of the bottom will be eliminated and the new 10% will be selected.|
1) Ambassadors will be invited to the BCM event in Busan, Korea with flight and accommodation provided.
- Invitees will be selected according to the status of ambassador activities.
2) Ambassadors will be provided information on K-CONTENT production.
- Ambassadors living in Korea are able to directly cover K-CONTENT production information and deliver K-CONTENT information to other ambassadors. (An agreement between BCM and the Korea Drama Production Association will be signed.)
3) Ambassadors will be awarded an appointment certification.
4) Ambassadors may request BCM for information necessary for activities.
5) BCM 2021 Ambassador and PRE 2021 K-CONTENT REACTION CONTEST can be applied and participated at the same time.
Fill out the form below and submit
* Selected ambassadors will be notified via e-mail
|Director||Busan Contents Market Organizing Committee / Marketing / Soomi Song|
|Contact||+82 (0)70-8856-5639 / email@example.com|